Wednesday 16 November 2016

I'm Back

I am pleased to report that I now find myself in a position where I can resume this blog on some sort of regular basis. Various personal circumstances put paid to this earlier this year, the predominant one being the death of my Gran in the middle of May and everything following on from that. I reached a point where posts were becoming less frequent and I experienced what you could call writer's block more and more often any time I did decide to produce something. My last substantive update was in April. I guess I have a lot to catch up on. Be afraid because I'm back!

In the intervening months, my brother has also decided that running is for him. We both ran the Great Scottish Run 10k in Glasgow in October. For the record, I finished 4th in 31:11 while my older sibling finished in just over 57 minutes, well within his 70 minute estimate. We are photographed post race below.


No comments:

Post a Comment