Wednesday 14 August 2013

Hello Again

Hi, just a quick post to indicate that I'm still here. I had a thoroughly enjoyable and relaxing 2 weeks in the Costa del Sol which thoroughly refreshed me if not my liver. Since returning, I've trained well towards one or two targets- forgive me for keeping them close to my chest. It will remain that way until the dates of said targets are upon me.
 
Amazingly, I haven't raced since Calderglen's trail race in June so essentially the schools have broken up for summer and returned again without me putting a toe on a start line anywhere. I haven't been injured (I've kept running) but simply haven't found anything I wanted to race. The Scottish Track Championships also came too soon after holiday. That will be remedied this Saturday with the Nigel Barge 10k Road Race. Fingers crossed my form picks up where I left off.

No comments:

Post a Comment